Sometimes we meet some problems while using our smartphone, at that time, we can reset Samsung Galaxy Mini to solve this problem.
We can perform soft reset and hard reset on Samsung Galaxy Mini, it is quite easy to do a soft reset on our device, we need to power off the phone and take out the battery, then power it on again. Once you have reset your cellphone, but the problem persists, we have to hard reset Samsung S5570. If you don’t know how to do this work, you can do the following steps.
- Turn off your smartphone;
- Turn on your Galaxy Mini on recovery mode: Power + Home
- Use volume button (up and down) and Home button to select “wipe data / factory reset”
- Select option Yes — delete all user
- After that, select “wipe cache partition”
- Now select option “reboot system now”